- Mains powered (230V) with 6 years lithium battery backup
- Complies with UK Building Regulations for new housing and associated standards
- Special features: Wired connectivity and digital display
Our Recommendation - for building projects where visibility of CO levels is required
The 4MDCO Mains-powered (230V) carbon monoxide alarm with non-replaceable, 6-year sealed-in Lithium battery backup is the ideal solution for new build, rewiring or extension projects.
- It can be hardwired connectivity with up to 17 other Kidde and Firex mains alarms on a single wired network using 'Smart Interconnect' technology.
- The digital display provides early warning of intermittent and low CO levels and clearly shows FIRE or CO when used with other Kidde Smoke and Heat alarms
- Peak Level memory identifies CO problems when the property is unoccupied
- It monitors the air every 15 seconds for the presence of carbon monoxide.
- Its Tamper-resistant locking device prevents unauthorized removal without the use of a tool.
- This Kidde hard wired carbon monoxide alarm is ideal for new builds, major refurbishments of existing properties or complete re-wiring projects.
- Requires installation by a professionally qualified electrician.
- Complies with UK Building Regulations for new housing and associated standards.
- Test button to test circuitry and sounder
- Mounting - bracket ceiling mounted
- Suitable for domestic or landlord use
- Comes with 6-year manufacturers warranty
- Dimensions – 147mm (width) x 147mm (height) x 42mm (depth)
Box Contains: 1 x carbon monoxide alarm, 1 x Screw pack 1 x Instruction manual