- 7-year sealed-for-life lithium battery
- Separate LEDs notify for alarm, power, fault and ventilate
- Special feature: Suitable for damp environments (IP44 Rated)
Our Recommendation – for long term protection in damp environments.
The XC70EN comes with a sealed-for-life 7-year lithium battery and IP44 water rating making it an ideal solution where long term protection is required in damp environments.
- Each Electrochemical Ecosure sensor and alarm is independently tested during manufacture
- It has a self-diagnostic feature, testing the electronics every 60 seconds to ensure the alarm is always working
- Separate coloured LEDs notify for alarm, power, fault and ventilate.
- The ventilate warning provides an optional low level early warning function calling for you to 'ventilate' before higher levels or carbon monoxide are reached and the alarm is sounded.
- Has a reduced sound level test feature for comfortable testing
- Alarm memory function alerts you if CO has been detected whilst you are absent from the property
- Device is activated and deactivated by sliding into mounting plate and can be used free standing or wall mounted
- P44 Rated, which means it is ultra-resistant and can be installed in damp environments like bathrooms
- Can be wirelessly connected to other Honeywell XC series devices via an additional wireless module (not supplied)
- Suitable for domestic, recreational (boats, camping, motorhome) or landlords
- It comes with a 7-year manufacturers warranty
- Dimensions – 108mm (width) x 74mm (height) x 50mm (depth)
Box Contains: 1 x carbon monoxide alarm,1 x Screw pack 1 x Instruction manual