- 10-year sealed-for-life lithium battery
- Suitable for damp environments (IP44 Rated)
- Special feature: LCD Display displays CO levels
Our Recommendation – for CO level visibility in a damp environment for 10-years
The XC100DEN comes with a sealed-for-life 10-year lithium battery and IP44 water rating making it ideal solution for where long protection is required in damp environments.
- The LCD display gives peace-of-mind by indicating:
- Alarm or Fault silences
- Carbon monoxide pre alarm levels or 25%, 50% and 75%
- Replace unit indicator
- Remote alarm triggered (if connected wireless -separate wireless module required)
- Concentration of carbon monoxide
- Each Electrochemical Ecosure sensor and alarm is independently tested during manufacturer
- It has a self-diagnostic feature, testing the electronics every 60 seconds to ensure the alarm is always working
- Separate coloured LEDs notify for alarm, power, fault and ventilate.
- The ventilate warming provides an optional low level early warning function calling for you to 'ventilate' before higher levels or carbon monoxide are reached and the alarm is sounded.
- Has a reduced sound level test feature for comfortable testing.
- Alarm memory function alerts you if CO has been detected whilst you are absent from the property.
- Device is activated and deactivated by sliding into mounting plate and can be used free standing or wall mounted
- P44 Rated, which means it, is ultra-resistant and can be installed in damp environments like bathrooms.
- Can be wirelessly connected to other Honeywell XC series devices via an additional wireless module (not supplied)
- Suitable for domestic, recreational (boats, camping, motorhome) or landlords
- It comes with a 7-year manufacturers warranty
- Dimensions – 108mm (width) x 100mm (height) x 50mm (depth)
Box Contains: 1 x carbon monoxide alarm, 1 x Screw pack 1 x Instruction manual