- Mains powered (230Vac) with 5-year Lithium battery backup
- Connected to other alarms or appliances in one networked solution
- Special feature: Just replace modules every 5 years. No rewiring required means low total cost of ownership
Our Recommendation – for landlords looking for a permanent connected low total cost of ownership solution
The SF340F has been specially designed for permanent, secure installation and is ideal for use by local authorities, housing associations and any organization or landlord responsible for the safety of tenants and the maintenance of their homes
- This is a hardwired carbon monoxide alarm with 5-year battery back up. Where by only the module needs to be replaced every 5-years. Providing a low cost of ownership. Making it an ideal low cost option where mains fitted is required.. Locking screws also ensure that only authorized persons can gain access to the unit.
- Multiple alarms can be hardwire-connected together in one solution. So if one alarms detects a danger t ether will also sound the alarm
- Can also be connected to control panels, shut-off valves, remote alarms
- Each Electrochemical Ecosure sensor and alarm is independently tested during manufacturer
- An internal diagnostic facility carries out continuous self-monitoring.
- If any fault is located in the sensor, battery or circuits, the unit will automatically give a warning signal within 60 seconds
- Test button to test circuitry and sounder
- Comes with fitting for wall mounted
- It comes with 10-year manufacturers warranty
- Dimensions – 170mm (width) x 110mm (height) x 65mm (depth)
Box Contains: 1 x carbon monoxide alarm, 1 x Screw pack 1 x Instruction manual