- Mains powered with 5-year Lithium battery backup
- Special feature: Just replace modules every 5 years. No rewiring required means low total cost of ownership
Our Recommendation – for landlords looking for a permanent low total cost of ownership
The SF340E has been specially designed for permanent, secure installation and is ideal for use by local authorities, housing associations and any organization or landlord responsible for the safety of tenants and the maintenance of their homes.
- This is a hardwired carbon monoxide alarm with 5-year battery back up. Where by only the module needs to be replaced every 5-years. Providing a low cost of ownership. Making it an ideal low cost option where mains fitted is required.. Locking screws also ensure that only authorized persons can gain access to the unit.
- Each Electrochemical Ecosure sensor and alarm is independently tested during manufacturer
- An internal diagnostic facility carries out continuous self-monitoring.
- If any fault is located in the sensor, battery or circuits, the unit will automatically give a warning signal within 60 seconds
- Test button to test circuitry and sounder
- Comes with fitting for wall mounted
- It comes with 10-year manufacturers warranty
- Dimensions – 170mm (width) x 110mm (height) x 65mm (depth)
Box Contains: 1 x carbon monoxide alarm, 1 x Screw pack 1 x Instruction manual