- 10-year sealed and power-for-life lithium battery
- Interconnectivity using RadioLink to connect to other alarms in one solution
- Special feature: Unique AudioLink data extraction to Smart phone for detailed diagnostic and reporting
Our Recommendation – for landlords with a duty of care needing a long-life interconnected solution that provides peace of mind with its’ diagnostics solution.
The Ei208WRF is a 10-year powered-for-life sealed battery carbon monoxide alarm with wireless RadioLink technology you can connect this alarm to other alarms with RadioLink technology so if one detector senses a carbon monoxide danger they other units in the network will alarm.
And with its advanced AudioLink technology enables you to download data direct from the alarm to your smart phone or tablet. This allows you to see:
- Time the alarms has been on
- Battery level
- Sensor status,
- Peak carbon monoxide level
- Number of times test button been used
- Time since last alarm
- Recording of low, medium and high carbon monoxide detection.
This gives you ultimate peace of mind for your family home. Or if you are landlord with a duty of care you can use this facility as part of property check prior to change of tenant, as part of annual gas safety check, to generate real-time information if carbon monoxide leaks are detected or a faulty appliance has been reported.
Other key features include:
- Advanced electrochemical sensor – calibrated and tested individually in CO gas, Carbon monoxide level checked every 4 seconds,
- Combined Hush and Test button to test circuitry and sounder,
- End of life indication.
- Pre-alarm indication of present of carbon monoxide
- Wall mounting plate (supplied). Twist to power up alarm. Can be used free-standing
- 5-years manufacturers warranty
- Suitable for domestic, recreational (boats, camping, motorhomes) or landlords
- Dimensions – 105mm (width) x 120mm (height) x 40mm (depth)
Box Contains: 1 x carbon monoxide alarm,1 x Instruction manual