In An Emergency

 

In an emergency

 

If you suspect high levels of carbon monoxide or poisoning:

 

  • Get fresh air immediately by open doors and windows, turn off any fuel burning appliances and leave the house.
  • See a doctor or go to hospital immediately. Tell them you suspect carbon monoxide poisoning. They should then do a blood or breath test to check. 
  • Call the relevant emergency helpline for your regions:
    United Kingdom – call the Gas Emergency Helpline 0800 111 999
  • Northern Ireland - call the Gas Emergency Service 0800 002 001
  • Guernsey -  call Guernsey Gas Ltd: 01481 749000
  • Jersey - call Jersey Gas Company Ltd 01534 755555
  • Get a Gas Safe registered engineer to inspect and assess your gas appliances and flues

 

{{#products}}

{{title}}

More info
{{/products}}
x
img

Product added to cart!

Has add to wishlist susscess !